The Solo-5 Enterprise M.2 Kit i7 is faster, more flexible, and more affordable than any other disk duplicator on the market. It features validated speeds of up to 69GB/min between two PCIe M.2 storage devices. With a total of 17 I/O ports, the Solo-5 Enterprise supports simultaneous duplication from up to 16 storage devices.
This product features a mixed drive interface support that allows seizing data between different drive interface types, i.e., IDE “suspect” drive with a SATA “evidence” drive. All “suspect” drive ports are also permanently write-protected to prevent altering “suspect” drive data. The write-protected properties of suspect ports cannot be disabled. Supports storing one or multiple suspect drive images on a single “evidence” drive using the standard Linux DD segmented file format.
- Powered by i7 INTEL™ CPU
- Capture and Wipe speeds of up to 32GB/min or 70GB/min for M.2 drives
- Support for 6Gb/s SAS-2 and SATA-3 drives using 6Gb/s SATA-3 SAS Controller technology.
- PCIe expansion port
- PCIe M.2 support
- Native support for SAS, SATA, Firewire, PCIe M.2 and USB 3.0 drives
- Optional adapters to support IDE Drives*, Micro SATA*, e-SATA Drives*, 2.5”, 1.8” IDE Notebook Drives*, ZIF drives*, SATA M.2* and Flash media*
- 17 I/O ports total
- 4 SAS/SATA ports
- 6 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 eSATA ports
- 2 Firewire 800 ports
- 1 Firewire 400 port
- 2 PCIe expansion ports
- Supports E01 Capture, IQ Copy, and WipeOut
- Lock Setting
- Image Restore