The Solo-5 Enterprise M.2 i3 — Forensic is faster, more flexible, and costs less than other similar disk duplicators. It features validated speeds of up to 69GB/min between PCIe M.2 to PCIe M.2 storage devices. With a total of 17 I/O ports, the Solo-5 Enterprise can support simultaneous duplication from up to 16 storage devices.
This disk duplicator features a mixed drive interface support that allows seizing data between different drive interface types, i.e., IDE “Suspect” drive with a SATA “Evidence” drive. All “Suspect” drive ports are also permanently write-protected to prevent altering “Suspect” drive data. The write-protected properties of Suspect ports cannot be disabled. Supports storing one or multiple Suspect drive images on a single “Evidence” drive using the standard Linux DD Segmented File Format.
- Powered by i3 INTEL™ CPU
- Capture and Wipe speeds of up to 32GB/min or 70GB/min for M.2 drives
- Support for 6Gb/s SAS-2 and SATA-3 drives using 6Gb/s SATA-3 SAS Controller technology.
- PCIe expansion port
- PCIe M.2 support
- Native support for SAS, SATA, Firewire, PCIe M.2 and USB 3.0 drives.
- Optional adapters to support IDE Drives*, Micro SATA*, e-SATA Drives*, 2.5”, 1.8” IDE Notebook Drives*, ZIF drives*, SATA M.2* and Flash media*.
- 17 I/O ports total
- 4 SAS/SATA ports
- 6 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 eSATA ports
- 2 Firewire 800 ports
- 1 Firewire 400 port
- 2 PCIe expansion ports
- Supports E01 Capture, IQ Copy, and WipeOut
- Lock Setting
- Image Restore