The quad slot JMR SiloStor™ is a PCIe X8 based card, capable of accepting two (4) M.2 PCIe/NVMe SSD module, with accompanying software that provides high capacity reliable local storage at bus speeds for users with compute intensive workflows including gamers, video editors, CGI animators, genome researchers, content creators, or anyone else who wants speeds that regular SSDs or SATA disks do not provide.
The quad slot SiloStor™ is part of a family of products. Our current lineup includes single, dual, and quad module capable cards of varying total capacities.
Peruse the main SiloStor™ product page, which tells you everything that you need to know about the product family. Here are some brief highlights.
- PCIe Gen 3 X8
- Average sequential write speeds of 5152 MB/s
- Average sequential read speeds of 4831 MB/s
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) application providing complete information on all your SiloStor cards
- View information by card as well as by drive, not possible with other utilties
- Unique Drive Icon functionality, where you can see various attributes easily
- Complete information for all drives in the system
- Accurate and complete SMART data for all drives, where SMART data exists
- Complete WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) data on all drives on the card and system
- Ability to set and see total terabytes written as a progress bar
- Simple and complete user interface
- View drives on a By Computer basis or by drive/card
- Award winning technical support
- Get technical support straight from the graphical user interface and send all relevant data to support
For more information please visit the main SiloStor™ page or contact us.
View Product Overview