Validated SATA Speeds over 20GB/min and PCIe M.2 Speeds over 65GB/min
The Media MASSter™ Solo-102 PRO IT unit is an economical, high-speed, SATA and USB 3.0 handheld data acquisition device. It is designed as a low cost solution for disk duplication without sacrificing performance or versatility. It features 6GB/s drive controller technology to provide the highest performance for data acquisition and analysis operations. This unit can acquire data from one “Source” drive to multiple “Target” drives at speeds over 20GB/min. The unit features four built-in USB 3.0 ports and 2 eSATA ports.
The MMSolo-102 PRO IT unit’s key features includes cable-free source and target drive caddies, support for optional expandable modules such as SCSI, PCIe M.2, SAS and Firewire and support for Hashing and Data Encryption Capture Source drive’s data in LinuxDD, E01 or EX01 Segmented File Format or as a “mirror” capture. The MMSolo-102 PRO IT units are designed with a slide out system drive for easy removal. The units are also configured with a 1Gbit Ethernet port for Network Connectivity.
- Uses i7 INTEL™ CPU
- Supports 6Gb/s SATA-3 drives using 6Gb/s SATA-3 SATA Controller technology.
- Capture and Wipe drives with speeds exceeding 20GB/min with a potential of 32GB/min.
- Cable-Free Source and target drive Caddies.
- Removable Internal drive
- HDMI and Display port
- PCIe Expansion Port:
- PCIe M.2 support
- Offers native support for SATA (3), eSATA (2) and USB 3.0 (4) drives.
- 1 GB Ethernet port
- 3 SATA ports
- 3 USB 3.0 ports
- Intelligent copy
- Percent of disk copy
- VHD capture
- supports SHA-1 and SHA-2 hash acceleration and software based MD5 Hashing
- External Storage options
- Drive Image Encryption
- Preview Source Data
- Logs and auditing
- High Resolution 7” Full Color Touch screen