The Image MASSter 4000 PRO hard drive duplicator is a fast, reliable, next generation IT hard drive duplicator inspired by the time-proven Image MASSter 4000 product line. This product’s high speed hard drive duplicator is the perfect solution for the mid-size IT organization looking for the all the benefits of an enterprise-level duplicator in a compact, easy to use package.
This versatile unit supports the high speed duplication of up to eight (8) SAS, SATA, IDE*, USB and e-SATA drives. Its efficient, cable-free drive caddy allows users to change drives quickly, minimizing the drive duplication or wiping processes.
The hard drive duplicator operates at a top speed capability of 18GB/minute which easily handles the fastest drives available today and also allows the user to be prepared for tomorrow’s future hard drive speed improvements. This comes standard with a 2.5″ drive host and caddy to support 2.5″/1.8″ laptop drives.* IDE drives supported with optional ide drive and host caddy or by optional adapters.
- Supports the latest high performance drives
- Features advanced duplication technology that can copy, authenticate, and wipe drives at SATA-2 speeds up to 18GB/minute transfer rates
- Small footprint design saves work space
- Flexible design allows any port to be configured as the “Source” port
- Available in 2.5″/1.8″ or a 3.5″ house and drive caddies supporting cable-free insertion of eight (8) 2.5″/1.8″ or 3.5″ form factor SATA/SAS drives
- 5 USB 2.0 ports
- One e-SATA port
- One gigabit Ethernet connection
- Optional — One FireWire connection and one FAST SCSI connection with expansion box
- Single copy mode, multiple operational modes, hashing and data verification, wiping/sanitizing
- IQCopy, “Percent of Disk,” and drive images
- Images can be stored externally using shared network folder, e-SATA drives or USB drives.
- Supports duplicating up to 5 USB devices
- Runs on the Windows XP based operating system, providing flexibility and device compatibility support
- Images can be uploaded and downloaded to a network storage area
- Download full data sheet
- IQ Copy: FAT, NTFS, Linux (Option), UDF (Option), image copy, VHD, HPA, DCO (pending development), bad sector handling, multi-image support, multi-language support
- Hard Drive Support — e-SATA Drives*, SAS Drives. SATA Drives, USB portable and thumb drive devices, IDE drives*, Micro SATA*, 2.5″, 1.8″ notebook drives*, ZIF drives*, SD series /MS series/XD/M2/TF/CFI/CFII. Supports 3.3V devices. *Additional adapters may be required
Unit Net Weight: 15lbs (6.8kg)
Dimensions: 15.7″ x 3.8″ x 15.5″ (400mm x 100mm x 400mm).
Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor with an optional one year extended warranty