Designed exclusively for IT applications, the ImageMASSter IM4000PRO X2 is a versatile, portable, multi-drive high speed data acquisition device. Data can be duplicated at speeds of up to 32GB/min. The 4000PRO X2 features 8 SAS/SATA ports, 1 dedicated SATA port and 3 eSATA ports and can duplicate from up to 6 Source drives simultaneously or from 1 Source drive to 11 Target drives.
This unit provides Native interface support for SAS, SATA, eSATA, and USB 3.0 in addition to supporting P-ATA and ATA compatible solid state and flash devices. It can also duplicate Source drive’s data as mirror or intelligent acquisition, which copies only allocated files and greatly reduces copy time while automatically scaling and formatting partitions.
- Supports duplicating on up to 11 drives simultaneously
- Capable of up to 32GB/min (SAS/SATA)
- Intelligent acquisition (IQCopy)
- Supports SAS/SATA/M.2/USB3.0/SCSI/eSATA/1394B/A
- Supported form factors 1.8″, 2.5″, 3.5″, Micro SATA, Mini-SATA, SATA M.2.
- Includes Mirror copy and VHD Copy
- Multi-session support
- Slide-out system drive
- Hash MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2. Supported with “Mirror” Copy modes only
- Supports Linux, Mac, Windows OS (FAT, EXFAT,NTFS)
- Built-In 1GBit LAN
- Touch screen
- Acquires data from unopened computers using Ethernet interface
- Supports use of Large Capacity Drive Arrays for external data storage
- Option to add PCIE Expansion with fast SCSI, FireWire 1394A/B and Express card readers