Designed exclusively for Forensic applications, the ImageMASSter IM4000PRO X2 Forensic hard drive duplicator is a versatile, portable, multi-drive high speed and data acquisition device. Source drive’s data can be duplicated at speeds exceeding 18GB per minute with a maximum transfer rate of 32GB/min.
The unit’s 8 SAS/SATA ports, 1 dedicated SATA port and 3 eSATA ports allows duplicating data from up to 6 Source drives simultaneously or from 1 Source drive to 11 Target drives. A total of 10 USB 3.0 ports offers the ability to duplicate data from multiple USB devices simultaneously. The unit provides Native interface support for SAS, SATA, eSATA, and USB 3.0, drives in addition to supporting P-ATA, including ATA compatible solid state and flash devices.
The IM4000 also provides multiple Copy Modes of operation with duplicate Source drive’s data acting as a “mirror” acquisition or an Intelligent acquisition which copies only allocated files, greatly reducing copy time while automatically scaling and formatting partitions. The unit also offers a Cable-Free Drive Insertion solution.
- Supported interfaces SAS/SATA/M.2/USB3.0/SCSI/eSATA/1394B/A/
- Supported form factors 1.8″, 2.5″, 3.5″, Micro SATA, Mini-SATA, SATA M.2
- Capture from multiple storage devices to multiple storage devices
- IQcopy (allocated data only)
- “Mirror” Copy
- VHD Copy
- Multi-Session Support
- Slide-Out System Drive
- Hash MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2. Supported with “Mirror” Copy modes only
- Erase data (DOD, user select, Secure erase.)
- Supports Linux, Mac, Windows OS (FAT, EXFAT,NTFS)
- Window base unit
- Built-In 1GBit LAN
- Supports use of Large Capacity Drive Arrays for external data storage
- Acquire data from unopened computers using the Ethernet interface
- Slim, Light weight and portable unit
- Touch screen
- Option to add PCIE Expansion with fast SCSI, FireWire 1394A/B and Express card readers