The new BlueStor™ 3U HPC Storage Server is an Enterprise-class (EATX) server featuring dual Xeon® 10-core CPUs; 64GB (upgradable to 1000GB) DDR3/ECC memory; GbE networking (10GbE optional); 8Gb fibre channel (optional); 16 hot-swappable 3.5” SAS/SATA disk drives (2.5” SSDs optional); dual SAS RAID controllers; dual SAS expanders; N+1 hot-swappable power supplies (1200W total); N+1 hot-swappable, thermostatically controlled cooling modules; SES 2.0 enclosure services; and many advanced features.
The solid BlueStor™ foundation uses several patented technologies from JMR. Unique to the BlueStor™ RAID products are the disk drives which are isolated from the midplane cooling modules and power supplies using special shock mounts to reduce vibration that can influence error-free data transfers. The systems are available with one or two system “boot” drives, which may be rotating or SSDs. All systems include our universal rack mounting kit and all required hardware for any time of EIA compliant 19” rack equipment cabinet. RAID features include user selection of RAID 0/1/4/5/6/10/40/50/60 or JBOD; drivers for Windows® and Linux; defective drive sector scanning and repair; SES monitoring and SNMP support; event notification via e-mail, pop-up and log file; and an easy-to-use RAID configuration management tool (browser based GUI).
BlueStor™ is an award-winning platform, including the networking version which features euroNAS™ Premium Ultra 64b OS which won the Digital Video magazine “Best of Show” award at the NAB SHOW. It is also available with standard Windows® Server or Linux OS, and various applications and peripherals pre-installed and tested prior to shipment.
Whether you need a high-performance file server for I.T. or rich media, a powerful Enterprise work station for graphic design, digital mapping or GIS; a digital video editing station to run the latest applications for media & entertainment; or a storage pool to be shared by many users via a network, the BlueStor™ HPC Storage Server is a great choice.
- 3U 16-Bay SAS/SATA Enterprise storage server
- 16 X 3.5″ SAS/SATA disk drives (2.5” SSDs optional)
- Up to 192TB native RAID storage capacity per unit
- Dual latest generation Xeon CPUs
- 64GB DDR3/ECC memory standard, upgradable to 1000GB
- Intel® C602 Chipset
- PCIe 3.0 expansion slots: 3 x16; 2 x8; 1 x4
- Choice of OS: latest generation Windows Server; Linux (typ: CENTOS); euroNAS ULTRA PREMIUM 64b
- RAID 0/1/4/5/6/10/40/50/60, dual active RAID controllers
- 4 x GbE Network Ports (RJ45); dual or quad 10GbE optional
- Internal R/W Transfers >1,800 MB/s
- Hot Swap Drives, PSUs, Cooling Modules
- Standard one (1) year full warranty (parts and labor), optionally extendable to five (5) years