The all-new USB-C to SATA DriveLock is designed exclusively for Forensic/IT data analysis applications, providing a write-protect hardware solution for acquiring, viewing or analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive’s data.
The USB-C to SATA DriveLock is compact, portable and designed with today’s Advanced High Speed USB 3.1 technology using the universal and reversible USB-C connector. The new DriveLock can be connected to the Host Computer using the computer’s high-speed USB 3.1 Type C interface connector or USB 2.0/3.0 type A interface connectors.
The USB-C to SATA DriveLock units are the newest member of the DriveLock(TM) family and feature native support for SATA drives. Optional adapters are available supporting M.2 SATA drives, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE, MicroSATA, e-SATA, ZIF and 1.8″ IDE Notebook drives and the product provides an all-in-one write-protect solution with native support for today’s most common device interfaces.
The new USB C-to-SATA DriveLock units are designed utilizing the latest USB 3.1 technology to achieve theoretical data transfer rates as high as 48GB/minute.
- Write-protection support: Provides a hardware write-protect solution for acquiring, viewing or analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive’s data.
- High-speed host interface support: Offers native support for 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA-3 drives. Optional adapters are available for M.2 SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE, MicroSATA and ZIF drives.
- Multiple O/S host support: Supports Windows(R) and Mac OS(R), including Linux.
- Status LEDs: Provides activity and connection status indications.
- Portable: Compact and light weight.
Supply voltage: +5Vdc @ 2A, +12Vdc @ 2A (power supply included)
Power consumption: 5W
Operating temperature: 5C to 55C
Relative humidity: 20% to 60% non-condensing
Net weight: 3 oz.
Overall dimensions: 3″L x 2″W x 0.7″H
Warranty: One year parts and labor, with optional one-year extended warranty available.