- 3U 16-Bay Rackmount Enclosure
- Sixteen 3.5” Disk Canisters will also accommodate SFF SSDs if requested
- Hot Swappable HDDs
- Dual Hot Swappable Power Supplies
- 6Gb/s SAS interface with SAS Expansion, all dual-ported
- Up to 96TB Capacity per unit with SATA-III or SAS drives
- Also accommodates SFF SSDs for up to 3 GB/s data transfer speeds
- SES 2.0 compatible enclosure management system included and standard
- Available as JBOD only with no RAID controller or HBA, or as a RAID system with 8-port 6Gb SAS RAID controller
Click the Images Below for Closer View
THE BLUESTOR™ SAS EXPANDER FEATURES 16 HOT-SWAPPABLE SAS/SATA 6GB/S DISK DRIVE BAYS WITH FULLY REDUNDANT POWER AND COOLING VIA HOT-SWAPPABLE MODULES.
Using no cables in the data path and vertically installed disk drives, the BlueStor™ offers higher performance and signal integrity, with cooler operating disk drives, than any competitive product. BlueStor™ disk canisters are uniquely designed lightweight, low-cost resin that reduce drive vibration while providing excellent air flow. Each canister features an integrated light pipe, latching handle and single modular EMI shield for the utmost in elegant simplicity.
The BlueStor™ SAS Expander features dual 4x SAS ports for host connectivity and concatenation to additional storage units using low-cost multilane SAS cables. It is compatible with every SAS and SATA-II or SATA-III disk drive on the market today, as well as a long list of compatibility-confirmed host adapters and SAS RAID controllers. This product includes dual 6Gb SAS expander devices internally with separate connections from HBAs or RAID controllers for the ultimate in data transfer performance. It is normally provisioned with two supplied 6Gb SAS RAID controllers which install in the host work station or server, and two x4 external SAS cables (standard length 2m) for that connection. Optional configurations are available.